When traveling east from Goondiwindi towards Toowoomba two towns of substance are passed through. The first of these is Millmerran.
The Millmerran area began in 1841 when the Gore brothers established the vast Yandilla Station. Yandilla Station covered an estimated 1,000 square miles and hosted its own school with 20 to 30 students, telegraph station and store.
Millmerran was elevated to the status of town and the name changed to Domville, on 1 June 1889.The name was later changed to Millmerran on 16 November 1894. And is just beginning to show the signs of being a Toowoomba commute satellite.
For the cruiser an overnight stay should be a serious consideration. This is a great small town.